Ecopiggy’s natural rubber teether, designed by Calmies, is made of 100% pure rubber from the rubber tree, Hevea brasillensi, just like our Ecopacifier. These trees are sustainably grown in plantations in Malaysia. The rubber tree exudes a latex sap, the world’s primary source of natural rubber, which is tapped in a similar manner to maple syrup from a maple tree. After about 20-25 years, the tree stops producing latex sap. The trees are then harvested and replanted. The harvested wood is used extensively in furniture, flooring, construction and even toys. From seed to tree to ecoteether to wooden toys, the Rubber tree has an eco-friendly, sustainable, and high-quality life.
EcoTeether is sustainably made in Malaysia. Ecopiggy is committed to offering the highest quality, natural products. We feel it’s equally important to think of the overall footprint when manufacturing products, so we manufacture our natural rubber pacifiers right at the source of natural rubber!
Calmies Is An All Natural Rubber Infant Teething Toy.
- Safe, Soothing, Sustainable, & Multi Sensory.
- Easy To Grasp Ball Shape Is A Functional Toy & Developed By A Mother To Provide Relief While Teething. ‘The Baby Calming Toy’.
- Calmies Is A Plant Based Rubber Product
- With No Synthetic Masking Agents. We Are Made Out of The Sap That Comes From The Hevea Tree Which Smell Like Natural Rubber.
- Other Companies add Chemicals or a Harsh Manufacturing Process to Remove this Smell, but We Believe Simpler is Better.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease).