Kathy Backpack, Urban Junket
Kathy Backpack, Urban Junket, Red
Made by Urban Junket
The exterior made of 100% coated cotton canvas manufactured with non-toxic, azo-free dyes and always meets the EU requirements for REACH-friendly products. The lining is made from from rPET (recycled polyester) fabric which is spun from recycled plastic bottles that undergo high temperature washing and sterilization before being made into thread that is dyed using non-toxic dyes. By using and re-using post consumer materials to make fabric, we reduce landfill waste and ocean garbage patches and minimize pollutants required in the fabric production process.
Kathy Backpack is a great alternative to an everyday tote. The padded removable laptop section fits up to a 17" laptop and elastic sides make for easy access to water bottle or phone. Two way zipper opening is framed for easy access
- Adjustable backpack straps and adjustable front closure
- Removable padded laptop section for computer protection
- 3 Internal pockets for phones, devices, pens, etc.
- One exterior ID pocket with snap closure
- Cinched front pocket under flap
- Elastic side zipper pocket will fit water bottles or phone
- CA Prop 65 compliant hardware (no lead, nickel or cadmium)
- Dimensions: 15"W x 16"H x 5"D
- Weight: 2 lbs, 8 oz
- Reclaimed Plastic Bottles in 1 bag = 43